From Deep Learning Course Wiki
Understanding database structure and effectively communicating with them are central tasks in data science. The following resources are valuable aids for getting your feet wet and building proficiency.
- https://www.pgexercises.com/ -- Nice exercises to get familiar with Postgres and
- http://sqlzoo.net/ - A good introduction to various database concepts and queries.
- http://www.postgresqltutorial.com/postgresql-sample-database/ - A sample database to get set up on your local machine and practice there.
- https://community.modeanalytics.com/sql/tutorial/sql-business-analytics-training/ -- A great platform that combines SQL and Jupyter notebooks!
- https://www.sqlprep.com -- Found it more practical. It covers simple to complex including windowing functions. Provides sql challenges to solve online. Just like their page in facebook to get access to the all thier challenges/problems. Example - https://www.sqlprep.com/sql-prep-daily-challenge-101/